A one-day symposium focused on the evolution of e-commerce and its impact on the shopper journey.
Explore how online shopping has fundamentally changed shopping behavior and achieve actionable insights on how to win with shoppers in the omnichannel world. Learn from marketers, strategy leads and e-commerce professionals who are on the front lines of developing organizational and executional capabilities to stay ahead of the curve in this volatile landscape.
Dive into these topics and network with other like-minded professionals focused on this evolving digital arena:
- Back to the Future: A Second Take on Brick-and-Mortar
- Walmart vs. Amazon.com: Clash of the Titans
- How Retailers and Brands Can Prepare For the Age of On-Demand Delivery
- Brand: New
- Analyzing the 'Holy Grail:' How Online Activity Impacts In-Store Behavior
- What Can You Do with Structured Data at Scale?
- Rediscovering Discovery: How to Launch New Products and Drive Trial
- The Digital Impulse Buy: A Game-Changer for CPG Brands
- Chairperson's Roundtable: Educating the Organization on E-Commerce
This event includes complimentary breakfast and lunch. To learn more about the individual presentations and speakers, visit p2pi.org/ecommsymposium.
ADDED VALUE! All E-Commerce Symposium registered attendees are welcome to explore the Path to Purchase Expo (P2PX) exhibit hall and attend both P2PX keynote addresses on Sept. 27 & 28!