The 13th annual Multicultural Retail 360 Summit is the retail industry’s premier educational and networking event designed to help retailers and consumer packaged goods companies grow their business with America’s multicultural consumer market.
As households in America blend to form a new cultural identity, 21 of our top 25 most populated counties are already majority multicultural and, due to 32 million multicultural Millennials, shopper preferences are changing quickly.
This full-day symposium will address the biggest challenges retailers and brands have in meeting the needs of multicultural communities – the fastest growing customer segment of the 21st century. Learn how to succeed as markets, brands, products and retailers change and adapt to the changing American consumer. Explore these topics, and enjoy ample time for connecting with other marketers, merchandisers and company executives:
- Breaking Through the Clutter: The Importance of Multicultural Local Markets
- The United States of Multicultural America: Threat or Opportunity?
- Maintaining Relevancy with the New Mainstream Consumer
- Leveraging "People"-based Insights to Reach Hispanic Millennials
- Think Like a Customer: How Retailers Are Changing to Meet the Needs of an Evolving Customer Base
- The Cross-Cultural Shopper of Tomorrow: Gen Z
- Connecting with the Passion Points of African-American and Hispanic Consumers
For more information about speakers and an agenda, visit Multicultural Retail 360 site.
ADDED VALUE! All registered Multicultural Retail 360 attendees are welcome to explore the Path to Purchase Expo (P2PX) exhibit hall and attend both P2PX keynote addresses on Sept. 27 & 28!
Brought to you by: PROGRESSIVE GROCER and CONVENIENCE STORE NEWS magazines.