Shopper Marketing is at a crossroads. With increasingly rapid changes to shopping behaviors and widespread disruption of the retail landscape, leading organizations are going on “offense” and leveraging shopper marketing as a strategic growth driver. They are championing change by building sustainable new capabilities, aggressively deploying new playbooks that more proactively lean into “shopper”. If you are involved in calling day-to-day plays to win with “shopper”, come learn from a panel of leading agency executives – all experts from the faculty of the Path to Purchase Leadership University – who will explore key enablers and best practices of higher-order shopper success. Attendees will:
- Understand key ways companies are evolving to be shopper-centric leaders in the marketplace.
- Learn how to rethink critical organizational enablers that drive true shopper capability success.
- Discover how to drive and apply true insights into shopper decision-making.
- Learn new ways retailers are collaborating with key partners to address accelerating business challenges.
- Learn key ways to make companies and teams more nimble and adaptive to shopper-based change.