The standing-room-only atmosphere contributes to the energy and excitement generated by P2PX's top-notch keynote speakers.
Admittance to each Keynote Address is included in your P2PX registration.
Wednesday, Sept. 27, 9:00 - 10:00 am
Brian Monahan, Head of Vertical Strategy, PINTEREST
Pinterest is more than just a new shopping platform – it represents entirely new ways of thinking, and this deep dive session will yield some powerful insights into the future of shopping. In this keynote address, attendees will:
- Explore the new path to purchase.
- Learn how to move consumers from inspiration to action.
- Discover how to establish brand preference to capture and retain incremental customers.
Thursday, Sept. 28, 9:00 - 10:00 am
Brett Gerstenblatt, VP, Executive Creative Director, CVS HEALTH
Wendy Liebmann, Founder, CEO & Chief Shopper, WSL STRATEGIC RETAIL
Examine how digital has changed — and will change — the retail and the brand landscape and learn how CVS Health has evolved its relationship with shoppers through a multifaceted digital strategy. In this keynote address, ttendees will learn:
- How digital shopping tools, including curbside pickup, subscriptions, self-checkout, digital coupons and personalization measure up in shoppers’ lives today — and will in the future.
- How the right digital tools can drive basket size and sales in-store.
- How CPG companies need to build digital partnerships with retailers going forward.