P2PX Online Networking Community
Registered attendees and exhibitors of the 2017 Path to Purchase Expo will have access to a private online networking community. Attendees can build relationships before, during and after the show. This technology allows attendees to:
- See who else is attending P2PX including which of your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn connections were at the show.
- Send direct messages to attendees, speakers or exhibitors.
- Request meetings.
- Create your own agenda.
- View exhibitor profiles, link to their websites and learn more about their services.
- Download speaker handouts and complete session evaluations.
- Start or join a discussion with other attendees, speakers or exhibitors.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to this online community for one year – this tool remains open long after the show floor closes.
Accessing the Community
From your desktop: The P2PX Online Networking Community can be found at https://p2px17.pathable.com. After you register, you'll receive an email with a personalized link to access your profile.
From your phone or tablet: You may also download the app by searching for "Path to Purchase Expo" in the iTunes or GooglePlay stores. If you've used the app for previous shows, be sure to update it in order to see the 2017 information.
The networking opportunities increase with every new registration, so when you receive your welcome email, be sure to use your desktop computer to complete your profile and take advantage of this tool that connects all engaged attendees and exhibitor.