P2PX Online Networking Community
Registered attendees and exhibitors of the 2017 Path to Purchase Expo will have access to a private online networking community. Attendees can build relationships before, during and after the show. This technology allows attendees to:
- See who else is attending P2PX including which of your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn connections were at the show.
- Send direct messages to attendees, speakers or exhibitors.
- Request meetings.
- Create your own agenda.
- View exhibitor profiles, link to their websites and learn more about their services.
- Start or join a discussion with other attendees, speakers or exhibitors.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to this online community for one year – this tool remains open long after the show floor closes.
Accessing the Community
The P2PX Online Networking Community will open in August. All registered attendees will receive an email with a personalized link to access their profiles.
The networking opportunities increase with every new registration, so when you receive your welcome email, be sure to use your desktop computer to complete your profile and take advantage of this tool that connects all engaged attendees and exhibitor.